Sunday, November 05, 2006

China is over

Received 10/31/06

Well we are out of here in about five hours. This place has been great cause we packed in the fun. I slept on a train for the last two nights (I havent showered for that much time also). The trip was great but I have had a cold for the last couple of days. I got some medicine yesterday and I think I have it under control. The best thing would probably be to rest but that is not going to happen. We saw the terracotta warriors yesterday and it was pretty amazing. China definitely has some serious culture. The people do cut in line and spit all over the place but you find a lot of nice people also who just want to help you out. This place has been fun but with 1.3 billion people it is definitely not relaxing. Im soo excited to go to Tanzania where I fully expect to have the best time of the trip. We have everything planned in our minds and I am very excited. Trent is a great tour guide. All you have to do is give him a lonely planet book and he will read it all and have the trip all ready to go. Life is great.

--Blair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home