Friday, October 13, 2006

Thailand

I love my life! We just arrived in Thailand on Wednesday night and it was a big change from New Zealand and Australia but we are living it up. We have already seen about ten temples, we went on a boat ride through the city, and last night we caught a Thai Kick-boxing tournament. Trent and I are liking how cheap everything is but we are still spending more than we thought. Today we got massages for about two hours and it only cost about 5 bucks. They were amazing. We have our whole trip planned out and tonight we are catching a train to Chiang Mai where we will spend the rest of our time in Thailand. I miss you all and hope everyone is well. Keep sending the emails and I will get more pictures out as soon as I get a chance.

---Blair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home