Thursday, October 19, 2006

hey

hey you! So I just finished a day where I played roughly with baby elephants, held monkeys, one stole my sunglasses and chewed the ends off, held a python including it's head, the "right" way so it doesn't bite my head off. The thing was huge. And I also provoked jumping snakes and got two to coil up and strike as I held my face one inch away from the cage, which was basically made of chicken wire. I just wanted to say hi. I have tried about 4 times now to download pictures on the blogger, and to people through e-mail and failed every time. So I think I'm just retarded when it comes to that stuff. I'll keep trying. Hope you're doing well Anthony. I'm having a blast. Every day is a different adventure I have a different adventure. Each one the kind I never thought I would ever have in and of themselves. Let alone composited in one trip. I'll see you soon. I can't believe it's already been a month. Take care and have some fun. And check my spelling before you post this on the blogger. I think I misspelled composited. How do you spell misspelled anyway?

--Trent

From Anthony: composited (transitive verb)-to make composite or into something composite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home