Tuesday, December 12, 2006

a little whatup

Hey Anthony

How are you doing? You surviving? I´m sure you are just about going crazy right now with everything going on. Dude I can totally relate. Today was so stressful for me too! I had to wake up at like, 9:00, then I had to be up to breakfast by ten, and then it was all day rushing from my Moby Dick book, to the TV, to the rodizio grill, I had to swing by the beach for a leisurely walk, then run to the video store to rent a movie! All this before midnight! It is horrible!! So I completely understand what you are going through right now. We´ll make a deal though. If you make it through, I´ll do all I can to make it through alright as well. It will all be over soon though. We´ll make it through together ok? I´m going to explore the amazon for six days starting Wednesday, which will be tomorrow when you are reading this. Don´t bother writing me back cause so far as I know they don´t have broadband in the Amazon. The next time you will hear from me will probably be a phone call near christmas. I´ll be getting back the night of the 19th and boarding that dreadful plane that will drag me back into reality the next morning. I actually am quite looking forward to this hike through the forest. I´m done with Rio. It´s a city for partiers. As for real things to do it is rather slow. I´m not one to enjoy doing nothing so I´m completely ready to be productive again. We´ve really been just sitting around for the last nine days. Occasionally we get out but on too many occasions such as today, we go out to do something and it rains, so we have to cancel plans. Today we actually were in the car to go hang gliding when it started raining and the dude said we couldn´t do it today. So here´s hopin that tomorrow is a nice day, as it is our last. Have a blast and I´ll talk to you soon.

your buddy

Trent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home